Prague located in the heart of central Europe in Czech Republic has quickly become one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe for 18-30 years-old. Cold in winter and hot in the summer, the city enjoys a rich history and culture that will keep travellers eager to visit this medieval city. Besides, Prague is renowned for its wild nightlife and relatively cheap beer (about $3 a pint). If you are a party animal, rest assured you will have a great nightout in Prague, the Capital of Czechia.
The surge in tourists flocking to Prague, pushed the local tourism industry to reinvent itself and propose new services to remain competitive. It is now, not uncommon to find hostel offering free dinner, free pub crawls and other nightly parties. We have shortlisted 4 of the best party hostel in Prague, offering the best party value for money.
More about Prague clubbing:Get Prague club prices and locate all clubs on the map
Clown and Bard
Clown and Bard is a great place to start if you are a solo traveller, it has a common room with an on-site bar where you can meet and chat will fellow travellers. The main advantage of this hostel is that it is located in the Zizkov district which full of life, that means a large array of bars and restaurants to keep you entertain. If you looking for a decent sleep we will not recommend this hostel as many customers complained about the beaten and thin mattress found in the dorm. Also try to avoid the gigantic 36-bed dorm.
- Location: Borivojova 758/102, Other side of the train station (2.1km from the Main Square)
- Prices: 14-bed Dorm from $12
- Notorious clubs nearby: Chapeau Rouge, Epic and Roxy (20 min Walk)
- Cool Bars nearby: DÉJÁVU Music Club (15 min Walk)
- Age group: 18-30 (No Restriction)
The Madhouse Prague is probably the most popular party hostel in Prague. It is often advertised as a family house composed of 40 friends ready to socialise, drink and party till dawn. Their Motto is simple: "We all like to get a little crazy from time to time." This venue is perfect if you are a party animal, they organise events throughout the day such as afternoon beer pong, and bar crawls in the evening, the nightlife in the area is great. If you have been to Retox in Budapest, you will like this one. Overall, this party hostel is one of the best reviewed hostel in Prague. Give it a shot.
- Location: Spalena 39, Prague, Czech Republic (800m from the Main Square)
- Prices: 12-bed Dorm from $20
- Notorious club nearby: Karlovy Lazne, One Club and Duplex (10min Walk)
- Cool Bars nearby: Double Trouble and KU Club & Bar (10min Walk)
- Age group: 18-30 (45 Max)
Hostel One Home
Hostel One Prague is a popular party hostel among backpackers seeking to meet fellow international travellers. Hostel One is part of a chain of Hostel throughout Europe and has a pretty modern feel to it that you won't find in most Prague's hostels. Indeed the top-class facilities offer you a TV lounge to relax and play console games. Another room is called the rave cave, filled with music and cheap drinks, the ideal starter for a perfect night out. It is worth noting, they organise daily free guided tours, free dinners and free pub crawls. Also don't miss out on their Riverside parties in the summer. What's not to love?
- Location: Hybernska 22 (900m from the Main Square).
- Prices: 8-bed Dorm from $18
- Notorious club nearby: Chapeau Rouge, Epic and Roxy and Fashion (8-15 min Walk).
- Cool Bars nearby: DÉJÁVU Music Club (5 min Walk).
- Age group: 18-30 (No restriction).
If you want to go off-track just a little and avoid the horde of tourist, the Czech Inn is the one, further away from the tourist centre but still accessible by tram. The hostel was designed to offer a modern feel and laidback atmosphere. You will find a chill out zone and the basement bar with the occasional gig in the evening and the happy hour usually from 6pm to 8pm every day. You should have plenty of opportunity to socialise and find a party buddy. Ensure you are not booking the 34-bed dorm in the basement if you are looking to catch some kind of sleep.
- Location: Prague 2, Francouzská 240/76 (2.8km from The Main Square)
- Prices: 34-bed dorms from $9, better spend $15 for smaller dorm.
- Notorious club nearby: Radost FX (10 min walk). Most clubs are near the old Square
- Cool Bars nearby: BER.LIN BAR and Legenda (10 min walk).
- Age group: 18 - 30 (Max 39)